Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tech Savvy Mama includes my book in her holiday shopping guide!

November 9th, 2008- 11:08 pm
Great news!  I just wanted to let you all know that Leticia-Tech Savvy Mama who blogs for DC Metro Moms is including my book in her holiday shopping guide!
Here is her review for Mommy's High Heel Shoes:
"This fall I hung up my hat as a SAHM to become a PTWOHM.  Unlike so many life events that are depicted in stories, I had trouble finding a suitable book that I could use to begin a discussion with my children about me going back to work.  The brand new book, Mommy's High Heel Shoes is a delightful story that discusses why parents work while celebrating working moms, family bonds, and lots and lots of shoes!  The modern tale has charming illustrations that my children love to look at as they search for the ladybug, heart, and cupcake hidden on each page." 

Thank you Leticia!  I'm so thrilled you loved my book!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the linky love! It truly is a spectacular book! My full set of reviews for toddlers & preschoolers, elementary ages, teens & tweens, and adults will be out next week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Mommy's High Heel Shoes-Reading Time Gone Mobile!

Now you can download Mommy's High Heel Shoes for your ipod touch, iphone or computer right from the iTunes App store and for a limited time just .99 cents! Your child can read along with the book or watch when you are in the car or out and about. Now screen time can be reading time too! Here is a 25% off code: MHHS. Just type the code in at the Mobistories.com checkout!