Sunday, May 25, 2008
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Friday, May 23, 2008
I grew up and now live back home in beautiful Bucks County. I openly admit, I am a coffee addicted too busy Mommy with a "Type-A personality." I graduated from Penn State with my degree in Nutrition and went to graduate school in Boston where I became a Registered Dietitian.
Currently, I work as a Clinical Specialist in BioOncology and have been working in sales for the pharmaceutical/Biotech world for the past 14 years. Most importantly, I LOVE being a Mommy and have three kids: 5 year old daughter, almost 4 year old son and 7 month old baby girl. My kids are my biggest blessing in life.
When I'm not working, I enjoy having fun with my husband, kids & silly English Setter, being outdoors, gardening, taking pictures, baking, social networking, meeting new people and trying new things. My creative outlet is blogging and writing children’s books. Writing really makes me smile. My first children’s picture book: Mommy’s High Heel Shoes was published in October 2008. Mommy's High Heel Shoes is available on my website, these stores and on Amazon.
In addition, I am...
- a contributing writer for the Philly Moms Blog (which has been a great experience getting to know so many other mommies all over the country.)
- an active member of the SCBWI (Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators)
- on the board of the Women's Business Forum (Bucks County, PA) an have been appointed their social media point person (AKA twitter girl) @WBFBucks.
- the founder of Real Mommy Reviews
- an expert at promoting and selling products I am passionate about.
- sleep deprived!
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Tell us about you! How many shoes do you wear?