Tuesday, November 18, 2008

New Jersey Moms Blog Launch Party

After a fun ride in the drenching rain on Saturday night, Mary Fran and I arrived at the New Jersey Moms Blog Lauch Party. When we first arrived at the gallery I thought, "hmmm....where the heck are we?" It was a dark night and the Gold Medal Impressions Gallery in Princeton, NJ. was tucked off the main highway behind another building. After figuring out we were in the right place by seeing the party balloons blown down on the lawn, we got out of the car and sprinted through the rain to the door. What a warm welcome we got from the New Jersey mommies and from Dick Druckman the photographer that owns this gem of a gallery.

After grabbing a drink, I was swooped off with a couple other moms for a tour of the gallery. So, for anyone who didn't get the tour, here are some of the highlights that you missed! Remember this is my first adventure with my video camera. I'm just thrilled I figured out how to get it uploaded!

The Baseball Room....


And a very cool picture of Joe Torre with a great story!



More than just sports at the gallery....thank god!!


Which picture did you bring home?


Thank you ladies for setting up this wonderful event at the Gold Medal Impressions Gallery. It was great to get the invite to your NJ Moms Blog Launch party! I wish I got more footage of us Moms....next party- I promise. Mr. Druckman was just too cute.

I did get Mary Fran though....


ps. If I didn't say goodbye to you at the party, it's because I couldn't tear myself away from my foot massage :) It's a rare opportunity that my wide feet get attention.

3 comments:

  1. thanks for keeping me on the downlow if you know what i mean. i will let you know when i get the book out to the editor !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. mary fran is too funny. what's my blog name?? like, duh! :)

    I see myself in that group behind her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry we didn't get to talk more. I realized when we were getting ready to leave there were a few people I didn't get to chat with but we'll have to make sure to connect at the next event :) Hey, I'm near Princeton so now you'll now where to find me.

    Lois

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Mommy's High Heel Shoes-Reading Time Gone Mobile!

Now you can download Mommy's High Heel Shoes for your ipod touch, iphone or computer right from the iTunes App store and for a limited time just .99 cents! Your child can read along with the book or watch when you are in the car or out and about. Now screen time can be reading time too! Here is a 25% off code: MHHS. Just type the code in at the Mobistories.com checkout!