Sunday, November 30, 2008

Piper Palin Loves Mommy's High Heel Shoes!

11/30/2008
So tonight, I was shuffling through the stack of mail that has been sitting on my desk since before Thanksgiving and found a review card which made my night! How cute is this review from Piper Palin in Alaska?

When I got my early review copies back in September, I saw Piper Palin on TV during the election being so sweet taking care of her little brother on her lap while watching her Mom up on Stage. Then, I noticed the very cool high heel shoes that Sarah Palin was wearing and thought, "that little cutie pie needs a copy of my book!" So, I googled the governors office in Alaska and found the address. Since it was going to the governor's office, I didn't package it too fancy just in case they would be scared of something packed in pink crinkles or with a feathered boa. I thought, "If I were opening Sarah's mail, I would make sure she got my book!" So thank you to the mail person for getting my book to Sarah Palin's family safely! Here is Piper's review! Thank you Piper for sending this along :) I am so thrilled you loved my book and I love how you put a heart over the i in your name!


Here is the cute clip of Piper taking care of baby brother!
Don't you just love her :)




And if you haven't seen this interview with Matt Lauer- take a peek!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I was very excited about it. I love the hearts and the occupation listed as "Kid"

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Mommy's High Heel Shoes-Reading Time Gone Mobile!

Now you can download Mommy's High Heel Shoes for your ipod touch, iphone or computer right from the iTunes App store and for a limited time just .99 cents! Your child can read along with the book or watch when you are in the car or out and about. Now screen time can be reading time too! Here is a 25% off code: MHHS. Just type the code in at the Mobistories.com checkout!