Saturday, February 14, 2009

Why am I still up?

Why am I still up?  Could it be because I was craving a vanilla milkshake and instead searched the cabinets and fridge for nothing that would meet my needs.  Then, decided to try to eat a meatball sandwich (YUCK) which luckily a few bites into it I had to put down.  I do know that when I do go up to bed that I will be up every couple of hours to use the bathroom.  

I am only 15 weeks pregnant (with #3), but the frequent trips to the potty have been torturing me since the first couple of weeks.  In addition, my skin is breaking out.  And yes, I am gaining weight at a rapid speed.  BUT- I can't wait to just stare at our new baby in August and smell it's little head.  So all of this stuff I am briefly complaining about is really not a big deal. Ahhh.... I feel better-off to bed!  


1 comment:

  1. oh boy cravings. totally forgot about those and have been trying to remember everything from my last pregnancy as we think about when we will plan our next one...

    congrats, BTW...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Mommy's High Heel Shoes-Reading Time Gone Mobile!

Now you can download Mommy's High Heel Shoes for your ipod touch, iphone or computer right from the iTunes App store and for a limited time just .99 cents! Your child can read along with the book or watch when you are in the car or out and about. Now screen time can be reading time too! Here is a 25% off code: MHHS. Just type the code in at the Mobistories.com checkout!