Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Philly Moms Blog Post: Slum Dog

1/25/2009
Here is my latest Philly Moms Blog Post! Let me know if you've seen Slum Dog Millionaire and what you thought. If you haven't seen it- Read My Warning!

I'm up again tonight at 1:00 typing away here. I fell asleep in my son's bed around 8:00 until about 11:00 so am now paying for my catnap. I finally got to bed again about an hour ago and then he was up coughing with a super stuffy nose. My daughter of course heard him up and is now in my bed. The little cutie pie has been sick since Friday so I couldn't turn her away. I said, "Katie, what can Mommy get for you?" She said, "A snuggle." I mean how do you say no to that!

And my husband is on a painting mission in our downstairs hallway. Did I tell you that our entire house was painted different shades of brown when we moved in two years ago. Yes, baby poo brown, puke brown, dingy brown, tan brown, light brown, mud brown.....You get it- sort of like Forest Gump's shrimp friend! They didn't even choose a nice chocolate brown. The hallway and dining room are the last remaining brown rooms- not for long!

1 comment:

  1. That's one movie I'll stay away from, thanks for the heads up.

    Praying for the kiddo :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Mommy's High Heel Shoes-Reading Time Gone Mobile!

Now you can download Mommy's High Heel Shoes for your ipod touch, iphone or computer right from the iTunes App store and for a limited time just .99 cents! Your child can read along with the book or watch when you are in the car or out and about. Now screen time can be reading time too! Here is a 25% off code: MHHS. Just type the code in at the Mobistories.com checkout!