Friday, January 23, 2009

Mommy's High Heel Shoes are on TV

1/23/2009



I had my first television appearance yesterday with Eve Tannery- Channel 69 Allentown/Phildelphia. The whole experience was really a blast! I meticulously picked out the coolest shoes to wear for the interview and of course my feet were hidden behind a coffee table- just my luck :) I'll have to post a picture of my tv shoes soon. It was fun chatting with Eve about my children's book: Mommy's High Heel Shoes and my personal experiences as a working mother. Thanks for having me on- Eve :)

Here are the links to the show!! Let me know what you think!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Mommy's High Heel Shoes-Reading Time Gone Mobile!

Now you can download Mommy's High Heel Shoes for your ipod touch, iphone or computer right from the iTunes App store and for a limited time just .99 cents! Your child can read along with the book or watch when you are in the car or out and about. Now screen time can be reading time too! Here is a 25% off code: MHHS. Just type the code in at the Mobistories.com checkout!