Thursday, October 30, 2008

So many mommy networking sites....which ones to choose?

There are so many Mommy sites that I enjoy visiting. How do we decide which ones to spend time on? I mean there is only so much time in a day. My curfew lately has been 2:00 a.m. That is crazy! When I get to bed at midnight, I feel like a new woman in the morning....less wrinkled and find myself needing less makeup. Anyway, I have many favorites, but here are two that come to mind. I'll list more at a later date. As my curfew is approaching. First, I enjoy Cafe Mom...very fun and a great place to not only meet other moms, but to join groups with other moms that have the same interests. Connect with other moms at CafeMom. Share photos, stories and so much more. If you sign up...join my working mommy group: Mommy's High Heel Shoes and add me as a friend. Cafe Mom is sort of like facebook for Moms.


The working mommy site that I enjoy is
Mommy Tracked which is such a fun site for working moms! I get their newletter too where you'll find fun articles and information that will keep you smiling.
Then, of course, I must give a shout out to the new Philly Moms Blog. I started out subscribing to the NYC Moms Blog, since it was the closest in proximity and because I love that city. When I found out they were launching a Philly site, I was really excited and have since been invited to blog with them. I'm really having fun meeting so many moms through this fun group already! Check it out! You can also find out what moms are chatting about all over the country through their sister sites. I hope you love it like I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Mommy's High Heel Shoes-Reading Time Gone Mobile!

Now you can download Mommy's High Heel Shoes for your ipod touch, iphone or computer right from the iTunes App store and for a limited time just .99 cents! Your child can read along with the book or watch when you are in the car or out and about. Now screen time can be reading time too! Here is a 25% off code: MHHS. Just type the code in at the Mobistories.com checkout!