Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Anniversary Honey!

10/26/2008 Today is my Anniversary, #6! This is the year of the toast. Happy Anniversary Honey! At least it's not burnt! Anyway, if you haven't seen Jib Jab yet, you need to check it out. While not all of their invitations and cards are my style, some of them are so funny I about pee my pants! Did I just say that? I mean they are funny like Pirates of Penzance.


Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

And since my husband just had his 20th High School Reunion last weekend, I thought this one would be fitting. Although, I seemed to have cropped the mouths wrong so I look like I have a mustache!!


Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Mommy's High Heel Shoes-Reading Time Gone Mobile!

Now you can download Mommy's High Heel Shoes for your ipod touch, iphone or computer right from the iTunes App store and for a limited time just .99 cents! Your child can read along with the book or watch when you are in the car or out and about. Now screen time can be reading time too! Here is a 25% off code: MHHS. Just type the code in at the Mobistories.com checkout!