Wednesday, July 9, 2008

We LOVE Pinkalicious the musical!!! A Hot PInk Review!

So tonight we took Katie and Cole to see Pinkalicious the musical in Doylestown, PA with some friends. Let me start by saying that Pinkalicious is one of our favorite children's books and if you can't tell by the color of my blog site, I have a bit of pinkititis myself! And since my daughter's nickname is "Cakes" because of her own love of cupcakes, of course we had to go! First, I feel lucky that we were able to go to this show completely free. Thank you to all that sponsored the show. Apparently the show is touring in Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York, Texas, Iowa, and Illinois. So if you are lucky enough to live close enough to any of it's stops..Go Go Go! It really is a show that I would have bought tickets for and would highly recommend to others. The stage was bright and beautiful. If I worked at Pottery Barn, it would be my inspiration for my next line of girls bedding! The songs were fun and catchy for kids, the actors were extremely talented and had a great time getting the kids involved! My two year old son even sat through the show which ran about an hour or so! I give the show a HOT PINK REVIEW!

Warning:
My girlfriend just sent me an e-mail with the subject "Pink Problem" It read as follows:
"I have to tell you my poor girl was a bit traumatized in the car. Mostly our fault of course! She kept looking in the mirror and then asking her brothers if she was pink. After some investigation and interrogation, we figured out that she thought that the “pink cupcakes” were going to turn her pink. Too bad I’m not as evil as I appear, I could have had her eating green food for days!"

The show will also be in New York City and opens Saturday August 2nd- September 21st. Check out the website for more details on tours and shows:
http://www.cupcakesforall.com/themusical.htm

ps. Thanks to Wegman's (AKA-by my kids "the train store") for giving out free pink cupcakes after the show!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Mommy's High Heel Shoes-Reading Time Gone Mobile!

Now you can download Mommy's High Heel Shoes for your ipod touch, iphone or computer right from the iTunes App store and for a limited time just .99 cents! Your child can read along with the book or watch when you are in the car or out and about. Now screen time can be reading time too! Here is a 25% off code: MHHS. Just type the code in at the Mobistories.com checkout!